Our doctors have been helping women achieve their best health possible for the past 18 years and have additional training and expertise in Women’s health.
Many women struggle to find a doctor who listens to them and is knowledgeable about issues like period pain, irregular bleeding and menopause symptoms.
"I love seeing the look of relief that comes over a woman's face when she realises that I ‘get it’ and we are here to help"
Some of the services offered at Central Wagga Medical:
- Contraception counselling and advice
- Implanon insertion
- Mirena IUD insertion
- Pregnancy (Antenatal) Care
- Preconception counselling and fertility
- Period difficulties: irregular bleeding, heavy bleeding, painful bleeding
- Women’s health check ups including cervical cancer screening (pap smears)